You just got engaged and you are now looking for a wedding professional to help you in the next steps. It’s important to know what you are looking for. You may want someone there to help you plan every detail or you may just need someone the month of helping you manage the timeline and wedding day. Whatever it may be, have a clear vision of what you expect from your professional. This way, when you talk with different planners and coordinators, they can offer you the best package for your needs and answer any questions. Here is a list of questions you can ask your future wedding planner or coordinator during your consultation:
– What is their planning experience and overall background story?
– Have they worked at the venue you booked or the venues you are looking at?
– What packages do they offer? Which one applies best to what you are looking for?
– What does the process look like for the package you are interested in?
– Will they be at vendor meetings?
– How do they communicate with the couples? Email, phone, zoom, in person meetings?
– What services are included in the package?
– How many meetings are included in the package?
– Do they have a team working with them?
– Do they handle contracts with your vendors?
– Do they have preferred vendors?
– How long are their services on the wedding day? How much do they charge per hour after that?
– What happens if there’s an emergency and the planner cannot make it to the wedding?
– Will they create a timeline?
– Will they direct rehearsal?
– What is their deposit and payment schedule?
– What type of payment do they take?
Questions To Ask Your Planner
February 17, 2021